16/08/2007

From Kamran Karimian in Afghanistan

-

It was a cloudy morning on a Sunday,
I was walking down the road and heard like some one told me,
and you know, GOD PASSES BY!
And when I turned around I saw a sign
which says THE PROMISE DAY IS COME!
In the moment of astonishment
I wasn't quite sure if I had taken the CHOSEN HIGHWAY
to the destination where I belong.
Nevertheless I continued my journey;
the morning air was filled with MIRACLE AND MYSTICISM.
There were corners and turns.
Winding down at the far end was a steep slope.
And when I reached the edge, I saw THE SEVEN VALLEYS
snowed under clouds of HIDDEN WORDS.
I finally arrived at the destination where a new life unfolded.
I then embarked on A JOURNEY WITH UNCLE YANKEE
to search for the hidden pearls.
As NOT MANY SEA HATH PEARLS,
I wasn't disappointed and there was no turning back
for the COVENANT OF BAHA'U'LLAH enjoined upon the followers to have faith.
"As ye have faith so shall your power and blessing be…."

Being new I was visited by many friends and I was showered with lots of encouragement.
I was introduced to read varied Baha'i books;
the DAWN BREAKERS,
THE FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP,
MYSTIC CONNECTION,
WINE OF ASTONISHMENT,
GOD LOVES LAUGHTER
and many more.
In the quest for more information and deepening materials,
I was told that the mission of every follower
is to build the WORLD ORDER OF BAHA'U'LLAH
and to be involved in a passion of delivering the message
to every strata of society.
In the REVELATION OF BAHA'U'LLAH we were told

"Whoso ariseth wholly for the sake of his Lord to teach His Cause,
the Holy Spirit shall strengthen him and inspire him
with that which will illume the heart of the world"…..

In developing the practical skills
and to instil in the followers the joy of teaching, the followers
were encouraged to follow a sequence of seven RUHI BOOKS
in order that they would develop the capability
of sharing the SECRET OF DIVINE CIVILISATION.
The Universal House of Justice in its 1990 Ridvan Message "
believe that large-scale enrolments will expand,
involving village after village, town after town,
from one country to another.
However, it is not for us to wait passively
for the ultimate fulfilment of Shoghi Effendi's vision.
We few, placing our whole trust in the providence of God
and regarding as a divine privilege the challenges
which face us, must proceed to victory with the plans in hand".
In the city where we find it the most difficult place to deliver the message,
Abdul Baha in PARIS TALK , welcomed Paris with profound interest:
"When I arrived in Paris some time ago for the first time,
I looked around me with much interest,
and in my mind I likened this beautiful city to a large garden.
With loving care and much thought I examined the soil,
and found it to be very good and full of possibility
for steadfast faith and firm belief,
for a seed of God's love has been cast into the ground…..
The seed cast into the ground has begun to spring up,
and day by day you will see it grow.
The bounties of the Kingdom of Baha'u'llah
shall indeed bring forth a wondrous harvest!

Aucun commentaire: