01/05/2007




O Belover of my heart.


It is Midnight!
Thirsty for Thy intoxicating Wine
Raining down from the skies of Baha!
I drink long, until full, from the vast ocean.
Drunk and insane .
I let myself be carried by its long gentle swells.


It is Midnight!
O Bahá'u'lláh. O my Beloved.
O Crimson Light which bathes all thing!
It is Midnight . O my Beloved!
My tears abound with Thy remembrance.


O Love. for which I cry and consumed.
With a heart broken into useless pieces
Seeking the breeze of Your Divine Balms.

It is Midnight!
My hands raised towards the skies
Of your Tender Generosity and fullness of Grace .
O Bahá'u'lláh . O my Lover . O my Beloved!

O Thou, the goal of my life!
How will I be able to hide my Love?

How will I be able to hide this Devoring Fire?
I am rough-hewn, ablaze,
My entire being ignited by Your extreme Love!
My heart is in ashes, like a rain of dust .

As the fireflies in the light .
I scatter around Your Inextinguishable Flame.
Feverish and insane , a simple being.

I launch out impetuous on my way to Your Light.
Nothing will delay me!
All suffering . all this body's pains.
Bring me nearer to Thee.
That I would be deprived of all ease,
Let it be according to Your Decree!

Yes, I will continue my search for Thy Good Pleasure!
Though it be the cause to end my life.
Nothing will delay me.
O my Love, my Beloved!
O Bahá'u'lláh take my hand!
My Love, my Most Beloved.
It is Midnight!
--Josian Dholah 2005








___________________======____________________








Il est Minuit


Languissante, mon âme Te cherche O Mon Dieu!
O Bien-Aimée de mon Coeur!
Il est minuit!!

Assoiffer, je recherche ce Vin enivrant du ciel de Bahá !
Je bois à long trait tout mon contentement de ce Grand Océan,
Intoxiqué et fou, je me laisse emporter par de longues houles,
Il est Minuit !!

O Bahá‘u’lláh, O mon Bien-Aimée !!
O Lumière pourpre qui baigne toutes choses !!

Il est Minuit !! O mon Bien-Aimée !!
Mes larmes abondent à Ton Seul Souvenir,
O Amour, pour qui je pleure et me consume,
Et mon âme brisée en lambeau cherche la brise de Ton Baume Divin !

Il est Minuit !!
Mes mains se lèvent vers le ciel de Ta Tendre Générosité et plein de Grâce,
O Bahá‘u’lláh, O Aimée, mon Bien-Aimée !!
O Toi le But de ma vie !!

Comment pourrai-je cacher mon amour ?
Mais comment pourrai-je cacher ce feu brûlant ?

Je suis sur le Bûcher Ardent,
Et tout mon être est enflammé de ton amour brûlant !

Mon âme est en cendres, comme une pluie de poussière,
Telle les lucioles dans la lumière, je m’éparpille autour de Ton Inextinguible Feu,
Fiévreux et abrutie, fou, je me lance fougueux sur le chemin de Ta Lumière,
Rien ne m’attardera !

Tu as voulu que je souffre, que mes os soient douloureux,
Que j’en sois dépourvu de tout,
Qu’il en soit selon Ton Désir !
Oui, je continuerais ma quête de Ton Bon Plaisir !

Laisserai-je ma vie ?
Rien ne m’attardera mon Aimée, mon Bien-Aimée !!
O Bahá‘u’lláh, prend-moi la main !
Mon Aimée, mon Bien-Aimée !!

~ Josian Dholah, 8 Mai 2005 ~

Aucun commentaire: