02/04/2007

BAHA'U'LLAH, I Love The Blues of You
Can I express what I am feeling tonight?
Whenever I intone Your holy verses, O Lord,
It's as if I enter a world of wonder;
I am softly nestled in the Arms of the Universe.

Contentment
Mixed sadness, somber
Words fail to enrobe this feeling
Tears come abunduntly
Hide myself for no eyes to see
A sweet, tender moment.
Baha'u'llah, I love the Blues of You.



I know there is death and injustice out there,
suffering and loss.
But, you see, I am pleased and content with my plea.
I have troubles of my own,

little money and many many more.

Why am I lifted to this plane

With only my intonation

And communion with You, Lord,

Forgetful of the world around me?
Baha'u'llah, I Love the Blues of You!

It is in seeing the end in the beginning,
The knowing of a coming dawn,

That will break the errors of men
And replace them with joy.



The world is dark, filled with war and hatred,
anger, aggression and despair.
Yet the light of an Assured Future is there,
Plain to see for the open eye.
I've got the blues, O my Lord!

You wish me only joy and happiness
And let no harm beset me in times of tests.
These promises of Yours I know,
Many, many a time appeared true
And in my heart revealed.

But, for now, I'm trapped within my humanness.
Baha'u'llah, I've got the Blues of You!



See these broken wings, O Royal Falcon!

Refresh my drooping soul
So that I may wing my flight high.
Alas, I am deep in the abyss of humanness.
Baha'u'llah, I've got the Blues of You!

Hold Thou my right arm, O Lord,
And dwell continually with me.
As I lift my feet in Thy path

My soul is refreshed
And a new spirit reborn.
As Your name is mentioned
I AM FREE!

O BAHA'U'LLAH, I love these Blues of You!

I pray, forget not this insane lover, O My Lord
Josian Dholah
DECEMBER 2005

Aucun commentaire: