When you look into each other’s eyes
look into the soul.
Pierce the veils of hesitation
with the sword of sincerity.
Drink from the chalice of love
the rich wine of affection.
May each drop enrich
Draw from the reservoir
those graces to endow
each of you with steadfastness.
Pursue a course of excellence and
when you listen – listen with patience.
For you can listen with the ear, but when
you listen with your heart
you hear the truth.
May the years ahead be rich with love,
and may every encounter be a
dress rehearsal towards perfection.
By Sylvia Miley
24th July 2004
Archives du blog
- This prayer, or ode to the Shrine of the Bab writt...
- The Hour Glass of Life The sands of time flow...
- Aye, you shall be together even in the silent mem...
- Pursue a course of excellence and when you listen...
- Soul Talk Towards Perfection When you look into ...
- O Purest Branch!O Thou who hast been created from ...
- BAHA'U'LLAH, I Love The Blues of You Can I express...
- Soar As the Ancient Beauty bestows upon us Life,So...
- ▼ avril (8)