It is with saddened heart to announce passing of our dear father, Mr. Beman
Azadi J. on this holy day of Ascension of Baha'u'llah May 28,2008. He
peacefully left this mortal life and winged his flight to the Abha Kingdom 2
days after suffered a stroke.
His steadfastness and service to the faith, his kindness and gentle manner,
his devotions, honesty and sense of humor will be missed.
A memorial service will be held on Friday June 6, 7:30pm at the Encino
Baha'i center, 4830 Genesta Ave., Encino, CA. 91316.
With loving regards,
Azadi, Darabi, Khalighi, Manoocheri and Sabeti families
Archives du blog
- Aram Adlparvar, A little sweetness has moved on.
- passing of Madame Ruth Blackwell
- Passing of "Miss Jean," Jean Nicholson
- passing of Tahereh Rassekh Radpour
- Passing of Veronica Wilbourn, [L.A., CA, USA]
- passing of Don Johnson, Monterey, CA U
- Passing of Heshmatollah Ehsani
- Memorial Video - passing of prominent Iraqi Baha'i...
- Passing of Parvaneh Kennedy, [MA, USA]
- Passing of Harvey King
- It is with great sadness and feeling of loss that ...
- Passing of Anthony Temple
- Zekrollah Tebyanian
- Passing of Shapour Meshkin
- Passing of Henry Farner
- IN MEMORIAM--Mr. Beman Azadi J.
- IN MEMORIAM
- Prayer day - We will pray I pray that, the whole...
- ▼ juin (19)