Jean Nicholson, "Miss Jean" to a lot of people, ofGulfport, MS, passed to the Abha Kingdom. She had been an active Baha'i for many decades and a pillar of her community.
She belonged to many Baha'i choirs and sang all over the country.
In her spare time she made pillows of all sizes, shapes and colors that were
given out to just about anybody who visited her home.
Her funeral was held Friday, 04 Jan, at the National Cemetery in Biloxi,
It was simple and elegant, with her son, Miguel, explaining the Faith to non-Baha'is, and leading in the prayers.
All her children were inattendance as well other family members and Baha'is
from all over the region.
Archives du blog
- Aram Adlparvar, A little sweetness has moved on.
- passing of Madame Ruth Blackwell
- Passing of "Miss Jean," Jean Nicholson
- passing of Tahereh Rassekh Radpour
- Passing of Veronica Wilbourn, [L.A., CA, USA]
- passing of Don Johnson, Monterey, CA U
- Passing of Heshmatollah Ehsani
- Memorial Video - passing of prominent Iraqi Baha'i...
- Passing of Parvaneh Kennedy, [MA, USA]
- Passing of Harvey King
- It is with great sadness and feeling of loss that ...
- Passing of Anthony Temple
- Zekrollah Tebyanian
- Passing of Shapour Meshkin
- Passing of Henry Farner
- IN MEMORIAM--Mr. Beman Azadi J.
- IN MEMORIAM
- Prayer day - We will pray I pray that, the whole...
- ▼ juin (19)