it is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our belovedParvaneh Kennedy early this morning.
Death proffereth unto every confident believer the cup that is life indeed.It bestoweth joy, and is the bearer of gladness. It conferreth the gift ofeverlasting life. As to those that have tasted of the fruit of man's earthlyexistence, which is the recognition of the one true God, exalted be Hisglory, their life hereafter is such as We are unable to describe. Theknowledge thereof is with God, alone, the Lord of all worlds. (Baha'u'llah:Gleanings, Pages: 345-346)
The Memorial Service will be held at 10:am Saturday March 15, 2008
Nordgren Memorial Chapel300 Lincoln St.Worcester, MA 01605508-852-2161
Graveside Service will immediately follow Memorial at Hope Cemetery
Hope Cemetery119 Webster StreetWorcester, Ma 01603
Archives du blog
- Aram Adlparvar, A little sweetness has moved on.
- passing of Madame Ruth Blackwell
- Passing of "Miss Jean," Jean Nicholson
- passing of Tahereh Rassekh Radpour
- Passing of Veronica Wilbourn, [L.A., CA, USA]
- passing of Don Johnson, Monterey, CA U
- Passing of Heshmatollah Ehsani
- Memorial Video - passing of prominent Iraqi Baha'i...
- Passing of Parvaneh Kennedy, [MA, USA]
- Passing of Harvey King
- It is with great sadness and feeling of loss that ...
- Passing of Anthony Temple
- Zekrollah Tebyanian
- Passing of Shapour Meshkin
- Passing of Henry Farner
- IN MEMORIAM--Mr. Beman Azadi J.
- IN MEMORIAM
- Prayer day - We will pray I pray that, the whole...
- ▼ juin (19)