Word has just arrived that Anthony Temple of Fremantle (West Perth),
Australia, passed to the Abha Kingdom on February 19, 2008. He was 59.
Anthony pioneered from his native England to Norway in the early 1970's.
He lived for many years in Burbank and Los Angeles, California. He left
California to serve in Australia some years ago.
Anthony was a very talented man, a gifted photographer and audiophile. He
was very kind to all and he developed many, many friendships. He served the
Faith throughout his life.
Please offer your prayers for Anthony Temple.
Archives du blog
- Aram Adlparvar, A little sweetness has moved on.
- passing of Madame Ruth Blackwell
- Passing of "Miss Jean," Jean Nicholson
- passing of Tahereh Rassekh Radpour
- Passing of Veronica Wilbourn, [L.A., CA, USA]
- passing of Don Johnson, Monterey, CA U
- Passing of Heshmatollah Ehsani
- Memorial Video - passing of prominent Iraqi Baha'i...
- Passing of Parvaneh Kennedy, [MA, USA]
- Passing of Harvey King
- It is with great sadness and feeling of loss that ...
- Passing of Anthony Temple
- Zekrollah Tebyanian
- Passing of Shapour Meshkin
- Passing of Henry Farner
- IN MEMORIAM--Mr. Beman Azadi J.
- IN MEMORIAM
- Prayer day - We will pray I pray that, the whole...
- ▼ juin (19)