On behalf of Mehrdad Ehsani...
My father, Heshmatollah Ehsani, passed away peacefully, yesterday at4:30PM in his home, in Bryan Texas. He was surrounded by family andclose friends and took his last breath while listening to prayers thatwere being said for him.
He lived a long and victorious life and died in peace and contentment.His last clear words a couple of days before his passing were "ghorbaneshoma beram" or I love you all.
Funeral services will be held this Sunday, February 24, 2008, at 3:00 PMin Memorial Funeral Chapel, 2901 Texas Avenue South, College Station,Texas, 77845, (979) 694-8615. There will be a website established forvisitation by family and friends that are far away. A reception will beheld, after the burial services, at 5:00PM at our home, 2105 Fawn Court,College Station, Texas.
With Love,Mehrdad Ehsani
Archives du blog
- Aram Adlparvar, A little sweetness has moved on.
- passing of Madame Ruth Blackwell
- Passing of "Miss Jean," Jean Nicholson
- passing of Tahereh Rassekh Radpour
- Passing of Veronica Wilbourn, [L.A., CA, USA]
- passing of Don Johnson, Monterey, CA U
- Passing of Heshmatollah Ehsani
- Memorial Video - passing of prominent Iraqi Baha'i...
- Passing of Parvaneh Kennedy, [MA, USA]
- Passing of Harvey King
- It is with great sadness and feeling of loss that ...
- Passing of Anthony Temple
- Zekrollah Tebyanian
- Passing of Shapour Meshkin
- Passing of Henry Farner
- IN MEMORIAM--Mr. Beman Azadi J.
- IN MEMORIAM
- Prayer day - We will pray I pray that, the whole...
- ▼ juin (19)